FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: John 15:16 NLT

You didn’t choose me. I chose you.





Here's My Take:


WHAT MAKES A GOOD FRIEND?

Four guiding principles:

1. Show That You Really Care:


True friendship involves commitment. In other words, a good friend feels a responsibility toward you, and he really cares about you. Of course, such commitment is two-way, and it requires hard work and sacrifice on both sides. Ask yourself, 'Am I willing to give myself, my time, and my resources for my friend? Remember to have a good friend, you first need to be a good friend.


What People Look Out For In A Friend:

Like cultivating a beautiful garden, building a friendship requires a lot of time and care. Start by wanting to be a good friend yourself. Be generous in showing affection and personal interest. And be willing to sacrifice your time when you're needed


Just like modern day society encourages egotism rather than altruism. So it means a lot when someone takes a sincere interest in you without necessary expecting anything in return.


To be continued...


Conclusion:

"Just as you want men to do you, do the same way to them. Practice giving and men will give to you" (Luke 6:31,38). Here Jesus recommend true unselfishness and generosity. Such generosity nurtures good Friendship. If you expend yourself in behalf of your friends without expecting anything in return, they'll be naturally drawn to you.


Song:

If it's bandaging the broken

Or washing filthy feet

Here I am, Lord, send me

If it's loving one another

Even when we don't agree

Here I am, Lord, send me


If I'm poor or if I'm wealthy

I'll serve You just the same

Here I am, Lord, send me

On the mountain or the valley

I will choose to praise

Here I am, Lord, send me



Prayer:

Father make me a selfless friend. Amen.




Hope you enjoyed yourself in His Presence???



2 DAYS TO MY BIRTHDAY



26th is code

Your gifts are welcome

Your Prayers are very much needed



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments