THE DIRECTION - Financial Direction

Eguh Nnamdi’s Nugget

Topic: THE DIRECTION - Financial Direction

Word: Isaiah 30:21 NKJV

Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” Whenever you turn to the right hand Or whenever you turn to the left.

Here's My Take:
BENEFITS OF FINANCIAL DIRECTION

Finally on financial direction, let's look at some of the benefits of financial direction.

It positions a person to bless others. Financial direction teaches the act of giving. There are people that all they do is to acquire finances but hardly give out. Financial direction teaches generosity; it positions a person to be a blessing to others. What's the benefit of life when we can't be a blessing to others?

It prepares a person for emergencies. I will always tell people that no matter what you do with your finances, always have a portion kept, which I called Emergency Money. Emergency Money is the money that saves a person during challenges. You don't spend it, unless it will be replaced immediately. Financial direction enables a person to prepare for emergencies, to avoid being stranded.

It brings peace and stability. Financial direction teaches wisdom to handle wealth. Financial wisdom produces Peace and stability. People that are wise financially do not complain. Because they will plan and pattern their lives and resources, to enable them overcome any financial challenge in the future.

Conclusion:

Financial Direction teaches us that money is not an end in itself—it is a tool. When properly managed, it becomes a vehicle for fulfilling purpose, creating value, and making a lasting impact.

Song:

By myself, it won't work
Lord I need, I need Your help
By myself, it won't work
Lord I need, I need Your help

Can't make it without You
Oh God
Can't make it without You
Oh God
Can't make it without You
Oh God
Can't make it without You
Oh God

Prayer:

Oh Lord may we become financially wise, disciplined and responsible in Jesus’ name, Amen.

For any info, reach us on +2347038726938. For previous posts go to ennuggets.blogspot.com
Copyright Notice: NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR USED FOR PROFIT WITHOUT THE AUTHOR’S PERMISSION. Anyone who does so will face legal action under copyright law. Just share—don’t sell!
Picture: internet
#ENdailynuggetsteam
Previous Post Next Post

Random Manga

Ads

نموذج الاتصال