CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Genesis 37:4 KJV‬‬

And when his brethren saw that their father loved him more than all his brethren, they hated him, and could not speak peaceably unto him.



Here's My Take:


Biblical Catalysts Of Favours:

9. JOSEPH TO HIS FATHER'S HOUSEHOLD: One of the most popular stories/events ever told from the Bible is the Story of Joseph and his brothers. Infact their story its the most popular one. Apart from Jesus, Joseph is a household name amongst Christian Children and Teenagers.


The reason for this popularity, is because of the circumstances that surrounded Joseph. Right from his conception through his persecutions and manifestation. All of them were remarkable.


But all those circumstances that surrounded Joseph, was the things that built him. Those hatred, anger, envy, jealousy, wickedness of his brothers towards him, was amongst other things are things that made him a great catalyst. If not, he would have become just a mere dreamer.


To be continued...

 

Conclusion:

Catalysts are not born, they're made. Because being a catalyst is a choice not an inheritance.


Song:

All Your ways are good

All Your ways are sure

I will trust in You alone

Higher than my sight

High above my life

I will trust in You alone

In You alone


Chorus

Where You go I'll go

Where You stay I'll stay

When You move I'll move I will follow You

Who You love I'll love

How You serve I'll serve

If this life I lose I will follow You


Prayer:

Lord let all that we've been through make us, and not to mar us in Jesus name. Amen. 



UNREASONABLE MEN Loading...



Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments