FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: John 15:16 NLT

You didn’t choose me. I chose you.





Here's My Take:


WHAT MAKES A GOOD FRIEND?

Four guiding principles:

1. Be A Good Communicator:


True friendship cannot flourish without regular communication. So talk together about the interests you share. Listen to what your friend has to say, and respect his opinions. Whenever possible, commend and encourage him. At times, a friend may need advice or even correction, and that may not always be easy to give. However, a loyal friend will have the courage to point out a serious fault and offer tactful guidance.


What People Look For In A Friend:

A true friend should be able express his/her opinions freely but not get upset if you don't agree.

What some people value most are friends who are willing to spend time with them and listen to them, especially when they have problems.


True friendships will tell you the truth, even if they know it will hurt, because they have your best interest at heart.Everyone must be quick to listen, slow to speak, slow to anger(James 1:19). Good friends always appreciate a listening ear. Monopolizing the conversation, however, conveys the message that we feel our opinions are more important than theirs.


To be continued...


Conclusion:

So be attentive when a friend wishes to share his innermost thoughts and concerns. And do not get offended if he's honest with you. "The wounds inflicted by a friend are faithful"(Proverbs 27:6)


Song:

You looked pass my sin, my guilt my shame

And poured your love

You looked beyond me

You looked beyond me


Because am the one

That you have shown mercy

You have shown me mercy

You have shown me mercy


Prayer:

Father make me and also give me those friends that stays more closer than a brother. Amen.




Who has the final say over your life???



SOME MINUTES TO MY BIRTHDAY



26th is code

Your gifts are welcome

Your Prayers are very much needed



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments