FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: John 15:16 NLT

You didn’t choose me. I chose you.





Here's My Take:


WHAT MAKES A GOOD FRIEND?


One recent survey revealed that although we are socializing more, the number of our truly close friends has decreased.

Like most people, you probably agree that good friends are important. You may also recognize that there's more to being a friend than simply clicking links on a computer screen or a smartphone.


What do you look for in a friend? How can you be a good friend? What does it take to forge a lasting relationship?

With these questions, we'll be considering the following four guiding principles and note how the Bible's practical advice can help us to be the kind of person others would want as friend. 


These principles are as follows;

1. Show That You Really Care:

2. Be A Good Communicator:

3. Have A Realistic Expectations:

4. Widen Your Circle Of Friends:


We'll be looking at each of them starting from tomorrow


To be continued...


Conclusion:

Friendship is life, Friendship is death.

Chose wisely! 


Song:

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary

When troubles come and my heart burdened be

Then, I am still and wait here in the silence

Until you come and sit awhile with me


You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains

You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas

I am strong, when I am on your shoulders

You raise me up... To more than I can be.


Prayer:

Father help me to be cautious in my choosing. Amen.




Do you tell people about JESUS???



3 DAYS TO MY BIRTHDAY



26th is code

Your gifts are welcome

Your Prayers are very much needed



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments