CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Isaiah 14:21 NLT‬‬

Kill this man’s children! Let them die because of their father’s sins! They must not rise and conquer the earth, filling the world with their cities.”



Here's My Take:


WHY DO PEOPLE CROSS SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:


4. Arrogance: Here's a typical example of arrogance..‭‭As the Ark of the Lord entered the City of David, Michal, the daughter of Saul, looked down from her window. When she saw King David leaping and dancing before the Lord, she was filled with contempt for him. When he had finished his sacrifices, David blessed the people in the name of the Lord of Heaven’s Armies. 


When David returned home to bless his own family, Michal, came out to meet him. She said in disgust, “How distinguished the king of Israel looked today, shamelessly exposing himself to the servant girls like any vulgar person might do!” 


David retorted “I was dancing before the Lord, who chose me above your father and all his family! He appointed me as the leader of Israel, the people of the Lord, so I celebrate before the Lord. Yes, and I am willing to look even more foolish than this, even to be humiliated in my own eyes! But those servant girls you mentioned will indeed think I am distinguished!” So Michal, remained childless throughout her entire life. 2 Samuel 6:16 NLT‬‬


To be continued


Conclusion:

Arrogance can not be covered with a Royal garment or Priestley apparel. Once it's there, it's there.


Song:

1. Are you weighed down by battles of life,

Are you thinking of quiting the race?

There is no need to give up on your journey 

Because my God will turn it around


Chorus:

I know my God Will turn it around

I have seen my God turn it around

There are so many many many many times in my life that I have seen my God turn it around.


Prayer:

Father let every root of arrogance in our lives be cut off in Jesus name. Amen.


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments