Natural Affection:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: Natural Affection

 

Word: 2 Timothy 3:1-3

In the last days..men shall be..without natural affection"




Here's My Take:


WHEN THERE'S NATURAL AFFECTION, there'll be 


3. Unity: I have said this before and I'll say it again, "Right from the time of the Apostles, no Church has recorded the best, they all had their weaknesses, that was why Christ has to write to some of them. And that same Christ has not stopped writing to the Church; via His Holy Spirit"


The Church has not done much uniting herself. Rather she has allowed herself to torn apart. The early Church had same issue of division, of which Paul tried to work on. Now the situation is worse than then; what could be the cause?!


Maybe, the more the rise of denominations, the more the confusion, and more of disunity. But Church spread should have been our strength, and not our weakness. The purpose is to help us outnumber the enemies of God. But because so many people in our midst lack Natural Affection, such purpose became difficult.


Conclusion:

Practically teaching people how to Love, value and respect others will go a long way in uniting us. The world will unite when the Church had already done theirs.


Song:

You unravel me

With a melody

You surround me with a song

Of deliverance

From my enemies

'Til all my fears are gone


I'm no longer a slave to fear

I am a child of God

I'm no longer a slave to fear

I am a child of God


Prayer:

Father come and rescue the Church from disunity. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments