EXTRA:

 


Eguh Nnamdi Nugget EXTRA:



I stop arguing who's the best footballer(goat) when I realized that even Ballon d'Or could be bought by favoritism. I stopped debating about a country that has the most beautiful people, when I realized that artificial beauties are cheap.


I stopped seeing any country or tribe as the best, when I realized that there's no country/tribe without a mad person. I stopped addressing anybody as the most brilliant, when I realized that results could be manipulated. I stopped seeing any Church as a perfect Church on earth, when I realized that there's no Church without sinners(envious, jealousy, hatred, immoral, wicked, etc) people.


But I won't stop telling people Heaven because no sinner will be mistaken as a righteous person and s/he will enter there. And also Hell(Lake of fire) because no righteous person, except sinners will enter there.


Then I won't Stop talking about JESUS CHRIST, because only Him has the capacity to save and redeem. He's the express way to Eternal Life. He represent anything that's good and perfect. He Represent Life And Happiness, Peace and Comfort, etc.


Let Us Pray🙏🙏


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments