EXTRA - Reflection On Judgement Day

Eguh Nnamdi Nuggets EXTRA

Reflections On Judgment Day

One thing that puts the most fear in me is Judgement day. Not because it's the judgement day, just that when I remember that it takes place on the last day...when there will be no alternative; when there will be no means to make amends...

If judgement day is something that happens in the middle of a man's existence, I won't bother. But being what will happen at the end gives me concern. I don't know about you?

This is why I watch my utterances, actions, attitude, behavior, desires, desperation and feelings daily. Because they are the things that makes me a human.

May God give us the strength to finish strong...

Let Us Pray 🙏🙏

Beloved REPENT and give your life to Christ before it is too late. Don't die in that sin. Because sin is destructive...

#ENdailynuggetsteam
Previous Post Next Post

Random Manga

Ads

نموذج الاتصال