EXTRA

                EXTRA


As for me...let the Lord keep me in his thoughts. You are my helper and my savior. O my God, do not delay. Psalms 40:17 NLT


Lord keep me in your good thoughts


This is the best thing that could happen to anyone; when the Lord keeps him/her in His good thoughts. Any family, nation the Lord keeps in His good thoughts, that family/nation is forever blessed.


It doesn't mean that there will be no shaking, there must be. But because you're in His good thoughts, sorrows will never cross into your morning. Hallelujah!


Never forget also that one can still be in the thoughts of God for those that will be destroyed. So try to avoid being in that thoughts of God. Rather, always pray that you be in His good thoughts, because there is life forever more.


Let us Pray  🙏🙏



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments