AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: John 14:1 NLT

“Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me.





Here's My Take:


What Happens After/At The Time Of Weakness:


5. Loss interest(fainted):


One of the signs that shows that we have been overpowered by Weakness is the Loss of interest. This is seen especially when such a Weakness comes from a trusted person. Because you'll never believe that such a thing could emanate from him/her


This is why you'll hear someone say "if going to heaven is for this kinda person, I rather go to hell fire" or "if being born again is like this person's own, I rather remain the way I am"

I have heard these several times from people.


Because the people they looked up to never gave them more reasons to continue looking up to them, hence the loss of interest.


Conclusion:

The loss of interest comes as a result of the weighty trust one gave to the other; and then being disappointed by that same person


Song:

Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine!

Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!

Heir of salvation, purchase of God,

born of his Spirit, washed in his blood.


Refrain

This is my story, this is my song,

praising my Savior all the day long.

This is my story, this is my song,

praising my Savior all the day long.


Prayer:

Father may nothing make me to lose interest in services to you. Amen.



Isn't God enough for you???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments