AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Ephesians 5:14-15 MSG

Wake up from your sleep, Climb out of your coffins; Christ will show you the light! So watch your step. Use your head



Here's My Take:


What Happens After/At The Time Of Weakness:


4. Coldness:


One of the reasons why we still see so much coldness around us, especially in the Church is because of the way we have been able to handle those that became weak amongst us; the fallen soldiers. We have killed more than we have brought back alive, through our attitude towards them. The truth is, whether we like it or not, there will be a fallen soldier, but how we handle him/her will save his/her hotness.



Looking at the media today, they Criticise the fall of Christian Soldiers than they Celebrate the same Heroes of our time. The worst is that the Church is at the forefront of destroying them spiritually, psychologically, socially, etc, than the media itself. No encouragement at all; no gathering them and plug them back to the fire. Instead we become the first to raise alarm, we become the first to make mockery of them.


This is why I told my friend one day, I said "I know that so many people are waiting for us to fall, so that they'll remind us of what we have preached. So that they'll say, I thought you guys are too strong and couldn't be broken"!

I know that many are waiting for that, but God will disappoint them. Am not strong, but I have God. I have fallen severally, but a stronger hand kept lifting me. It's time we allow Spiritual maturity to drive us.


Conclusion:

Any fallen soldier is still a soldier, for God has not forsaken him/her. So if you're one of them today, Jesus is saying “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest."

Please make do of that opportunity..


Song:

It may not be easy

But Lord I keep running to you

Sometimes I get weary

But I know that You're pulling me through

When it feels like it's ending

My heart will depend on Your truth, Yes


I'm working hard to follow You

Yes, I'm working hard to follow You


Prayer:

Father give me the Grace not to fall, and give me the Grace also to help any fallen soldier that I see.



Are you God's instrument or someone else's???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments