EXTRA

                EXTRA

I have been young, and now am old; Yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. Psalm 37:25 KJV


God has never forsaken any righteous person!


Reading this particular verse of the scripture, I first asked myself "has God forsaken me before?" Then I began to search my heart, and I found non.


Of a truth God has never forsaken anybody. But when you feel He has, check yourself very well, it could be your sin that has separated you from Him. It could be that you didn't allow His will to prevail. It could be that your timing didn't align with His.


It could be so many reasons. Therefore when next such thoughts comes in, don't just conclude, check yourself. Because God has never forsaken any righteous person before, and it won't start from us!


Let us Pray  🙏🙏



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments