AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Isaiah 40:30‭-‬31 KJV

Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: but they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.




Here's My Take:


What Happens At The Time Of Weakness:


3. Wants To Give Up:


"Most christian's have lost hope in God.They feel He is incapable of anything and a joker who is out to waste their time and it seems true. Is God really worth it? A serious concern. If He says He is worth it, then He needs to prove Himself. What Christian's need are proofs cos proofs revives hope, reawakens and strengthens faith and solidifies people's conviction to follow."

Someone sent this to me


I simply told him

"If you want proofs, go around, you'll see them. Don't sit at a place waiting for it. When you go to Dunamis Headquarters you'll see them. Go to Christ Embassy Headquarters you'll see them. Go to Dominion City, you'll see them. Go to many like that, you'll see them. Your proofs and my proofs, will never change who and what God is and will be"


Honestly this is a big concern! I believe he's not the only one in this shoe. I remember some years back, when Nigeria recorded the highest number of suicides, which a Pastor and a music director was involved. I believed they never knew the God they were proclaiming, yet the speak in tongues. I don't believe that anyone who's baptized in the Holy Ghost will ever give up on God. Because even when doubts comes in, Holy Ghost will speak to your spirit.



To be continued...


Conclusion:

If you don't know who your Father is, anyone can claim you.


Song:

I love You, Lord
Oh Your mercy never fails me
All my days, I've been held in Your hands
From the moment that I wake up
Until I lay my head
Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God

Cause all my life You have been faithful
And all my life You have been so, so good
With every breath that I am able
Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God



Prayer:

Father make your spirit my companion. Amen.



Do you know who God is???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments