EXTRA

                EXTRA


O Lord my God, you have performed many wonders for us...If I tried to recite all your wonderful deeds, I would never come to the end of them. Psalms 40:5 NLT


Testimony!


God has done so many things for me that I'd find so difficult to list all. They're so numerous, especially for my family. Personally I have seen a lot, I have passed through alot, and yet the Lord stood by me.


My testimonies are so many; they could make volumes of books. From my birth till this moment is full of testimonies. When you see me stand, you're seen a man full of the awesome wonders of God, and of His Endless Mercy.


Therefore I declare, that my life must bless God. I must be a Divine Project in His hands and I'll remain that instrument that only Him will make use of. Amen.


Let us Pray  🙏🙏



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments