AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Ephesians 5:14-15 MSG

Wake up from your sleep, Climb out of your coffins; Christ will show you the light! So watch your step. Use your head



Here's My Take:


What Happens After/At The Time Of Weakness:


4. Coldness:


Spiritual coldness is a diseases that is capable of eating deep into it's host. This is why I kept talking about it. Because I have been it's victim, and I can still be if I am not careful. Just like I'd said earlier, there are times, if you're spiritually alert, you'll notice that you're beginning to loose your hotness. Maybe after going to work, coming back; the things you saw, how you talked or reacted to issues, etc.


You'll find out that you have lost some degrees of hotness in you. Just like we know that one of the greatest factor that can reduce the hotness of a thing is breeze. So when the breeze of life blows around us, coming from our work place, compound, market place, etc. It's our duty to put back ourselves on the fire; hold ourselves together in God.


It won't be easy, I know. So don't tell me that I won't understand, I do; but we have to try and put ourselves back to the fire. Because when coldness is found in one, it's likely going to affect someone else, maybe through friendship or association. God will help us.


Conclusion:

Let's learn to build and encourage one another. For it is the reason why we are called One in Christ.


Song:

For everything You do

Oh Lord oo

I throway salute o

(Oh Lord I dey hail, I throway salute o)



For the life that I live

Oh Lord oo

I throway salute o daddy

(Oh Lord I dey hail, I throway salute o)


For Your many, many blessings

Many, many blessings

I throway salute o

(Oh Lord I dey hail, I throway salute o)

Oh Lord I dey hail

I throway salute o /2x


Prayer:

Father please help us to live up to expectations. Amen.



Do you know that you belong to God???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments