AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Galatians 6:2 NIV

Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.



Here's My Take:


AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:


Causes of Weakness:


10. When you have no shoulders to lean on:


Kai this one part that have made people lose interest in this life. Imagine being in situations that are so heavy but doesn't have anybody to share your burdens with. Not that you don't have people you call friends. Not that you have family members or neighbours or colleagues. But anytime you had challenges, and brought them out to the people you thought are close to you.


They'll began blaming you. Blaming you for what are your faults and what are not your faults too. No listening ear, no compression or cooperation, everything turns attacky. Given you no space to express and explain yourself better. 


This act alone, tells people that they're very much alone. This too could cause depression...


Conclusion:

If you live in a place(family, compound, office, etc) where no one believes in you; not even one! Then there's a very big problem.


Song:

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary

When troubles come and my heart burdened be

Then, I am still and wait here in the silence

Until you come and sit awhile with me



You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains

You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas

I am strong, when I am on your shoulders

You raise me up... To more than I can be


Prayer:

Father give me shoulders to lean on, when am downcasted, when things turn gray for me. Amen.




Are you one of those that doesn't believe in God 💯???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments