EXTRA

               EXTRA


Irresistible!


Many a time I have tried to comprehend this God, but I couldn't. The more I try, the more I see reasons to knowing Him more.


Sometimes I'd asked myself what's this that kept drawing me to Him?! What is this irresistible Force(Love, tender care) that have been pulling me, so much that I couldn't escape?


I can recall several times I have gotten spiritually weak, thinking that being righteous is a bondage; no freedom. Then I decide to do what others are doing(cheesing after girls, and all sorts of things), but anytime I'd made up my mind, this Irresistible Force will clear those thoughts, draw me close, and show me so much undiluted care.


Hmmmmmmm! It's so difficult for me to explain! I don't know if am the only one experiencing the irresistibility of God?! It makes me wanna cry...


Let us Pray  🙏🙏



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments