AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Galatians 6:2 NIV

Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.



Here's My Take:


AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:


Causes of Weakness:


10. When you have no shoulders to lean on:


There are homes you'll go, there's no rapport between the people involved. The man will come and he's companion will be the television. No time for the wife, no time for the kids too, the things that owns his time are that particular chair that has been registered under his name in the mind of his family, the TV remote and the Television. Every other thing doesn't really matter, until 'any kind' of food is ready for him to eat.


Nothing makes a partner feel lonely like this. One thing I have learnt, if not any other thing, is that ladies want their separate time, if not all the time self. When that(her) time comes and she couldn't get them, she start feeling alone(lonely). 


Being around some homes, observed that when I'll be inside the sitting room with the man for a longer period, the wife will start roaming around without doing anything in particular. When she has shown that sign but the man ignored it, she'll just ask him one uncomfortable question, that you'll wonder what that kinda question is doing in her mouth. Lols. Ladies are awesome.


Conclusion:

One can be surrounded with thousands of people yet s/he is lonely. Lack of attention results to loneliness.


Song:

Let the King of my heart

Be the mountain where I run

The fountain I drink from

Oh, He is my song

Let the King of my heart

Be the shadow where I hide

The ransom for my life

Oh, He is my song




'Cause You are good

You are good, oh oh

You are good

You are good, oh oh

You are good

You are good, oh oh

You are good

You are good, oh oh


Prayer:

Father make me a shoulder to lean on. Amen.




Do you know that you'll reap what you sow???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments