EXTRA:

                         EXTRA

Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my Temple. If you do,” says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies, “I will open the windows of heaven for you. I will pour out a blessing so great you won’t have enough room to take it in! Try it! Put me to the test!

Malachi 3:10 NLT



Put God to test simple!


I have heard so many arguments whether to pay tithe or not. Some say it's a must to pay tithe, if you don't, life will be tight for you. Some said paying of tithe is of Law and we are in the Grace era, therefore tithe has been abolished.


So many arguments towards tithing, which some has mounted fear in their members telling them that what will happen if they don't do that, etc.


But I have this to say. Tithing is never a must, but a necessity. But one striking thing God said that should make anyone to chose whether to pay or not is "put me to test!"


This was the first time God told man to try Him and see if He'll not do what he has promised.


To be continued...


Let us Pray 🙏🙏


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments