AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word:  2 Corinthians 12:10

For when I am weak, then I am strong.




Here's My Take:


AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:


Point To Note

1.this Is The Time You Feel Like Giving Up, In Your Marriage, Family, Business, Church, Work Place: A man said, there's a time in marriage when the two people involved will feel weak about themselves. The man especially, will start loosing interest in his wife. Everything will turn gray. It will look as if the woman wasn't exactly what he marriage.


According to him, he said it's at this point that many men will turn after another woman. Based on his report, he said this period(Time Of Weakness) could be within the next three years after marriage, by then the woman has developed sudden changes. He insisted that, if any man could overcome this period, he'll remain faithful to his wife(even though some will still promiscuous after).


Based on his timing, it's between three years, this may not be applicable to everyone, to some it may be towards old age. By then, the woman has lost all her stature.

But one thing I know is that this time we mentioned here is temporal, but it's pressure will be so severe that you'll want to throw in the towel. 


Conclusion:

Our story is based on the men's experience, what about the women?

If we could get response when women feel weak about their marriages(partners), we'll be glad to note that. Thanks.


Song:

I Am Free

I need your love

To fill me up

Your fire in my bones


I need your touch

To heal me now

Lord restore


For you are hope

The light that shines

Through all my dark

For you are peace

My resting place


[Chorus]

I am Free

You set me free

No more tears’

Pain no,

I’m at liberty (liberty)


Prayer:

Father do not allow allow me to fall, during the period of weakness. Amen.


Is God working for you???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments