EXTRA

 EXTRA

“Through my servants the prophets I gave your ancestors commands and warnings, but they disregarded them and suffered the consequences. Then they repented and acknowledged that I, the Lord Almighty, had punished them as they deserved and as I had determined to do." Zechariah 1:6 GNT




Don't repent in the grave!


The nature of man is so stubborn that even when he knows that destruction is on the way, he continues going. Why must I allow myself to suffer consequences before I turn a new leaf? 


I don't think that anyone in his right sense will allow stool to fall off from his anus before he realized what to do. Even mad man knows what to do


My prayer is may we not realize our mistakes in the grave.

May we not suffer consequences we should have averted by heeding to warnings.


Let Us Pray 🙏🙏



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments