FRIENDS/FRIENDSHIPS

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: John 15:16 NLT

You didn’t choose me. I chose you.


Here's My Take:


What can end friendships:


3. Immaturity:

Anyone that always complain about people; how they don't treat him/her well, check that person very well, he's the one that has issue, not the people

Sometimes you'll see full fledged adults acting like kiddos, because no one wants to swallow his/her pride and get things back to shape. Some see it as weakness, but we see it as immaturity


Though I have to confess that such comeback isn't actually easy, especially when you're the one that is hurted the most. But to help yourself get some peace, you have to act mature and reconcile. If not, once you see the person, you'll loose any left over peace you had.


I have studied different stages of life, I resolved to conclude that kids stage(world) is the best stage in life. Less worries, less thoughts of who'll I offend, who'll offend me, etc. They could sleep any where, go anywhere, eat any where(not anyhow), without any less bothered. Sometimes I ask whether such could be experienced again?! Because if you try to, your neighborhood won't permit.


Conclusion:

Peace of mind comes to only those that have peace. Because what we have attract what we want.


Song:

I love You, Lord

Oh Your mercy never fails me

All my days, I've been held in Your hands

From the moment that I wake up

Until I lay my head

Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God


Cause all my life You have been faithful

And all my life You have been so, so good

With every breath that I am able

Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God


Prayer:

Father help me, please help me to always do the right thing. Amen.




Do not forget that Jesus is coming!!!


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments