FRIENDS/FRIENDSHIPS

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: John 15:16 NLT

You didn’t choose me. I chose you.


Here's My Take:


What can end friendships:


4. Gossip

This is one of the strongest reasons why friendships end. And its roots can be traced in immaturity. Because when two mature people are friends, hearsays won't be an issue. They'll probably laugh out loud when they hear what people said about them. But because of so much inaccuracies in our modus operandi, we tend to allow someone formulations to deter good company we've been enjoying.


I have grown to find out that majority of people doesn't like seeing peaceful and blissful company. Without saying it, they'll be expecting disaster on the long run. When their thoughts finally manifest, they'll exhale "kamsikwanu!(I for say!)".

This is why when you tell people that this two has been friends when they were kids, you'll hear really?! Are you sure, hmmmm?! I don't think so!


That doesn't mean that all the persons asking such questions doesn't mean well for them. Nope. It's just that even the society doesn't expect much from friendships. And everyone seems to align.


Conclusion:

Immaturity and gossip are strong powerful combo that could end anything(friendship, marriage, business ideas, vision, dreams, etc).


Song:

Into your arms

I'm drawing near again

To dwell with you

It's my only heart's desire

It's my only heart's desire

All I can do

Is fall on my knees and cry

Cleanse me with fire

And purify my heart


Draw me close

Closer than before

Closer than I've ever been


Wrap me in your arms, oh God.


Prayer:

Father help me not to be distracted by hearsays in anything I do, in my journey with you. Amen.



What did God say about that your decision???



To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments