FRIENDS/ FRIENDSHIPS

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: John 15:16 NLT

You didn’t choose me. I chose you.


Here's My Take:


What can end friendships


2. Distance: 

Distance is another powerful tool that can/have separate/d friends. Distance and time goes hand in hand and does exact same thing. Just as time turns burning friendships to ashes, with distance same result is achieved. Distance has proven the difference between friendships and just acquaintances.


Same way time separate chaff from real grain, distance does more. Distance will not only tell how the person see you, it will also tell what the person think of you and probably say about you. One of our neighbours told a distant neighbour nasty things about my mum, because she wasn't close enough, she believed everything she was told. When this our neighbour left, we relocated and now closer to that distant neighbour.


Because we were closer now, she expected to see everything she was told, she saw different things from what she was told. She opened up to my mum.


Conclusion:

Any friendship that will last must first conquer the power of distance. And any friendship that doesn't end with distance, remains the best.


Song:

I'll walk closer now on the higher way

Through the darkest night will You hold my hand?

Jesus, guide my way

Oh, You mourn with me and You dance with me

For my heart of hearts is bound to You


Though I walk through valleys low

I'll fear no evil

By the waters still my soul

My heart will trust in You


Prayer:

Father may distance never be a barrier in any of friendship. Amen.




Do you await the coming of JESUS???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments