EXTRA

 EXTRA

“6But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? Or the son of man, that thou visitest him? 7Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; Thou crownedst him with glory and honour, And didst set him over the works of thy hands: Hebrews 2:6-7


Are we that special or what?!


Have you ever wondered how unimportant you and I are, yet Baba chose to like and cherish us so much. This is like having a worn out cloth, you chose to cherish it more than beautiful ones inside the box. Just imagine!


This is confusing, right, or are my the only one here?!


A man that isn't of so much benefits l to God, that even if he refused to praise God, stones are already waiting to take over, yet God is still interested in him. Imagine that?!


Upon all the things God created, even Angels, yet Baba no dey carry their matter for head as He take the carry ours. This made me ask, Why?


Who knows how Jealous Angels maybe, seeing how attentive God is to my concerns and yours as well?! Who knows!


Upon all our silliness, yet He said cast all your cares upon me, because I careth for you.


Truly, precious is he that the Lord has chosen to be mindful of and I am one of them, are you?


Let Us Pray 🙏🙏






#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments