FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: John 15:15 NIV

..I have called you friends..




Here's My Take:


Different Dictionary Definitions(DDD)


From yesterday's post


I always tell people, first impression matters alot. It's either you throw that person off or you welcome him/her.

My kind of person, first impression matters alot to me. The face and approach you gave me on our first meeting, will determine how we'll flow. You maybe be a bad person, but because you gave me first good impression, I'll find it difficult to repel you from me. Not that I'll support you. But if you're an Angel, and you gave me a very bad first impression, I'll find it difficult to align with you. Unless you show a whole lot of Goodness.


The above is personal, yours maybe different. Another point, don't give people bad attitude simply because you're exhausted; very important. Even if you're tired, there's a way to make your feelings known, because you never can tell who may be your saviour tomorrow. 


I have come to the point that I have stopped complaining about how bad people'd treated me. Instead I ask myself how bad have I been to people. I tried to see if I could get complains about me, so that I can fix it and be the best. Because I know how much am regarded.


Conclusion:

When you know that people have regard for you, you'll behave yourself. One of the reasons why many misbehave and act shamelessly is because they didn't know that they're regard. And even if they know, they don't care!


Song:

My Jesus, my Savior

Lord, there is none like You

All of my days

I want to praise

The wonders of Your mighty love


My comfort, my shelter

Tower of refuge and strength

Let every breath, all that I am

Never cease to worship You


Shout to the Lord, all the earth, let us sing

Power and majesty, praise to the King

Mountains bow down and the seas will roar

At the sound of Your name


Prayer:

Father help me to lead a life worthy of emulation. Amen.




Do you know that Jesus is coming???



To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538



NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments