EXTRA

                          EXTRA


“I must reply because I am greatly disturbed. I’ve had to endure your insults, but now my spirit prompts me to reply.

Job 20:2‭-‬3 NLT


Don't be toss you around like a coin!


During my primary school days and partly secondary School, there's this friend of mine that was so terrible. He never uses eye to see people trying to fight. When he sees such he'll make more fight out of it. He'll say things that will make the duo angry, and they'll fight more.


There are people that will say things that could make you say things as well. You'll hear something like, "you kept quiet, if na me I go show him that I have mouth". They'll say all sort of things just to gear you to say things.


What they say doesn't matter, but what you do with what they said is what matters.


Let not their words/action toss you around like a coin!


Let Us Pray 🙏🙏



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments