EXTRA

 EXTRA


“I must reply because I am greatly disturbed. I’ve had to endure your insults, but now my spirit prompts me to reply.

Job 20:2‭-‬3 NLT





Quietness isn't a Weakness!


Everyone of us have seen this before, whereby someone will continue to talk against you right there in your presence. Especially when you had an issue with someone and he was asked to explain what happened. And right there in your face he lied.


You and I will jump out of our sits and say "no I must reply because I am greatly disturbed. I’ve had to endure your insults".

No no, can't sit here and watch him lie(insult) about me like that!


That's what I'll say, and that's what you'll say too. But do you know that most times, in this situation, silence isn't a Weakness?! Do you know that it's not always he that talks too much that wins the case. And also do you know that jumping out of your sit just to clear you name will not make you win a case.


Be careful whenever your spirit prompt you to reply, either verbally or otherwise. Because what you said or did will be used against you.


So don't let anyone see you as a weakling, because silence is not a weakness


Let Us Pray 🙏🙏



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments