FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: Proverbs 18:24 NIV

One who has unreliable friends soon comes to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.



Here's My Take:


Different Dictionary Definitions(DDD)


Yourdictionary defines it as "A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts(your ally)".

If I ask you now, who is that someone you know, like and trust, you'll tell me "my Bestie". Some will say my husband/wife, while some(armature) will say my boyfriend/girlfriend. But the truth is, this is what a friend should be.


When you don't know, like and trust the person you called "friend", then s/he ain't your friend, but your acquaintance. Imagine in a scenario where you hide your property at the hearing that your supposed friend is coming to your place?! You'll hide your money, jewelries, etc so that s/he won't steal it. And you call that, your friend?! Some will even say that's my best friend. Common!


Where there's no trust, there's no Friendship. Saying he's my friend but I don't trust him, is like saying I like eating Onion but am allergic to it. So what will you do, will you continue eating it because you like it? Definitely not, else you'll die. When you don't trust the one you call friend, close that open, else you'll die trying to get along.


Conclusion:

Trust, honesty, accountability are the foundation stones of friendship. Any other thing(respect, regard, love, etc) is just a make up.


Song:

Way maker, miracle worker

Promise keeper, light in the darkness

My God, that is who You are

Way maker, miracle worker

Promise keeper, light in the darkness

My God, that is who You are


Prayer:

Father help me to win the trust of my friends and may not disappoint them. Amen.




Are you ready, Jesus is coming???



To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538



NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments