FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: John 15:15 NIV

..I have called you friends..




Here's My Take:


Different Dictionary Definitions(DDD)


Now let's look at the definitions we stated earlier from different Dictionaries.

According to Dictionary.com, friend is "a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard".

This is the kind of friendship that started as a result of the impression one received from the other. It could be as a result of kindness one did to someone, from there friendship started.


Just like we've said, Friendship began from something/somewhere. No group of people became friends out of the blue. They met, the interact, the relate and finally became friends.

One of my good friends today was the one I met in Abuja around 2013. My friend's sister introduced me to him, so that he could guide me on keyboard. From guiding me, we became friends. Anytime I travel to Abuja, I'll stay a little in his house before I left. And he is so dear to me.


In Friendship, something must draw you guys together. When you guys began interaction, one will take the lead, then the other will align. Just like that.


Conclusion:

When you met someone for the first time, comport yourself; whether male or female. No matter how good or crazy you may be, just comport yourself. Because that could give you a heads-up or a blow. 


Song:

In Christ alone my hope is found,

He is my light, my strength, my song;

This Cornerstone, this solid Ground,

Firm through the fiercest drought and storm.

What heights of love, what depths of peace,

When fears are stilled, when strivings cease!

My Comforter, my All in All,

Here in the love of Christ I stand.


Prayer:

Father help me to make friends that we'll be useful to one another. Amen.




What are you outside God???



To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538



NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments