GOODBYE(Why Do People Say Goodbye:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOOD BYE


Word: Ephesians 5:16 MSG

So watch your steps...use your head. These are desperate times


Here's My Take: 


Finally why do people say goodbye?


7. When they just don't like you:


Every wise person maintains a private life. You can only tell about yourself on request; if you wish to. Don't be too quick to talk about yourself and everything happening around. Especially some wonderful exploits. I'd found out that some wonderful exploits could make some of those you called friends to dislike you. Especially when they're struggling with theirs.


Preferably, if you must say, don't say all. But when you maintain a private life, it will help you to know how many people that have your information. And you'll know how to manage them.

There's this funny story I'd like to share with us. It goes like this..


Four people were talking about their weaknesses. The first person said how many people he has killed. The other said how many people he has slept with, even in the Church. The third person mentioned his. The last person started crying. Surprisingly, they asked him what's the matter? He said that his weakness is that everything they'd said here will be heard. He said he finds it difficult to keep secret. Hahahaha.

There are people like that, that's why you have to mind what you say. And let them be what you can defend anywhere and anytime.


Conclusion:

Wisdom is profitable to direct, if you know, you know


Song:

I will rejoice

I will rejoice

I will rejoice

I will rejoice


I will rejoice

I will rejoice

And I'ma be glad, I'ma be glad

I'ma be glad


Prayer: 

Father help me to be careful with my mouth. Amen.



Are you Loved by God???




FRIENDS/FRIENDSHIPS Loading..




#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments