EXTRA

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget Extra


“But thus says the LORD: “The captives of the mighty shall be delivered, *And even the prey in the hands of the destroyer shall be taken away;* For I will contend with him who contends with you, And I will save your children. Isaiah 49:25



My Testimony


The way I wrote the scripture above was the way my Father thought me to quote it.


This scripture became a reality in my life yesterday. Here's my testimony.

I was driving back from Enugu to Okigwe yesterday's night, with a young boy with. I didn't know that there was a diversion ahead and the company working on the road removed the sign post indicating a diversion. Suddenly I saw the diversion, I matched my break, the Tyre slide, because they kept a red sand close to the diversion. I tried dodging it, thinking that I'll meet a bush by the side of the road. What I saw was a building. I had no option than to heat everything.


To be continued..


Everyone that is Loved and cherished by God will never be preyed by the enemy. For He watches over His Loved ones through His Spirit.


So I ask, are you Loved??


Let Us Pray 🙏🙏


Post a Comment

0 Comments