EXTRA

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget Extra


Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Psalm 23:4 KJV


The God of Wonders



Something happened immediately my car heat on that diversion and the building that am still confused about. Maybe the boy that was with me did see that, I didn't ask him.

When that heat happened, it looked like we were in a hall. There was a very big distance between us and the car's dashboard. I don't know how to explain this, because I can still see that view in my mind now. The steering and the car's dashboard appeared far from us. Then I looked at the boy by my side, he folded his leg to avoid heating them anywhere. We climbed down.


To be continued.


Just like someone said "what God cannot do does not exist"

Having God in your life is the only Best thing that can happen to you. For the God we serve is not a joker not a scammer. He's as real as reality. Just as he said those that put their trust in him will not be put to shame, truly they'll never be put to shame.


But shame will be the lot of anyone who never surrendered to Christ Jesus, because s/he'll miss His protection.


The Lord is so Good, am a witness, what about you?


Let Us Pray 🙏🙏


Post a Comment

0 Comments