GOODBYE(Why Do People Say Goodbye:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOOD BYE


Word: Ephesians 5:16 MSG

So watch your steps...use your head. These are desperate times


Here's My Take: 


Finally why do people say goodbye?


7. When they just don't like you:


Last time we concluded by saying, "knowing that someone doesn't like you will help you to know your limit with him/her".

When you live in valley of wicked people you'll understand what we said above. In this present time, it has come to the point that one has to mind his/her association.


Mind who you keep around you, who you walk with, who you talk with, who you eat with, and even who you laugh with. How I wish someone will understand me, especially those sanguines that can't stay one place; that likes making/calling everyone friend. They find it difficult to know those that doesn't like them.


Knowing those that dislike you and knowing your limits with them may give you long life. If only you'll learn to maintain your path. It's better you be yourself and live than being with everyone and die before your time.


Conclusion:

God gives long life but our carefulness empower's it


Song:

I'll rise when you calls my name

No more sorrows

No more pains

I'll rise on eagles wings

Before my God and all my needs


And rise

I'll rise


Prayer: 

Father help me to be careful. Amen.





Do you believe in the name of Jesus???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments