GOODBYE(Happy Father's Day:)

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget






Topic: GOOD BYE


Word: Genesis 2:24 AMP

The Bible said "For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and shall be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh



Here's My Take: 


Intro.


Once upon a time, there came a maker; a Creator, that made one living object. But this Creator decided to raise a structure, then another object was added. A proclamation was made that a time will come when this living object will say goodbye to the structures where it was laid for so many years, just to lay it's own structure. Then after many years another living object from this new structure will say goodbye to raise another structure elsewhere.

So as times goes on, it became a pattern for every living object to follow. And ever since then, these living objects have maintained that. And no one raises a structure under the existing structure. Instead, they'll say goodbye to be able to lay their own structures.


Hahaha.

Hope am not confusing us today? Lemme me explain.

Today's Nugget is dedicated to every Father(My late Father


My Elder Bro Angel, My future wife's father, My Pastor-Arinze Ifekudu, My male friends, CCM-Charismatic Fathers, etc) out there. And my humble self.

The living object in that tale is pictured as human(fathers) while the structure is Marriage(Union, family).


Goodbye is for man to leave his immediate family for(to began)


a new home(family)


The Bible said "For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and shall be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh


This is one command from God to man, from the time of creation that has never been neglected. Which everyone; Christian and non-christian still obey. And there's no sign of stopping it.


Conclusion:

If you have fathers, especially your biological father; if he's alive, celebrate them(him). They have spaces they occupy in our lives. They worth been celebrated.

And to every Father out there, be a responsible father and never claim ownership of one whom your life has never impacted. Before you call anyone son/daughter, ensure that you've given out fatherhood to such individual. Very important. 


Happy Father's Day to me.


Song:

This is the way You father me

I love the way You father me


You touch my eyes, so I can see You're making me to be like You

You touch my heart, so I can love You more

You're making me to be like You

You touch my ears, so I can hear your word

You're making, making me to be like You

You touch my mind, so I can know You better

You're making me to be like You Father I love You, I do

Jesus I love You, spirit I do


Prayer:

Father Lord, make me and every Father out there your replica in Jesus name. Amen.





Who's replica are you??? 


To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments