GOODBYE:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOOD BYE


Word: Luke 9:59 KJV

And he said unto another, Follow me. But he said, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.




Here's My Take: 


Intro.

We observed that there are two ways people say goodbye: verbally and nonverbally.


*Verbal goodbye:* this is when words are involved. When one literally said goodbye or when one said any other thing that will make you leave, without the person literally saying goodbye. Those provoking words that will push you out.


*Nonverbal goodbye:* this is when one displayed strange unbearable attitude. When you're blatantly ignored; severely. Here the person will never say goodbye, but his/her actions will speak volume.

Maybe you felt that the person is disturbing you so much, and you don't want to say things, that may sound insultive, then you chose non verbal approach to pass your message across.


Looking at our explanations, we'll find out that in one way or the other, we might have done any of that to someone, especially the non nonverbal form.

Every form of saying goodbye is done deliberately. For no one will claim not being conscious of what s/he said or acted.


Conclusion:

How many times have you been close to someone who had ignored you and your calls severely, even when they respond, they'll arrogantly do that? 

When you get that just know that s/he has actually 'bye byed' you


Song:


Na, Na Na Na Na Na Na

Na Na Na, Na Na Na Na Na Na


Every move I make, I make in you

You make me move, (Jesus)

Every breath I take I breath in you

Every step I take, I take in you

You are my way (Jesus)

Every breath I take I breath in you


Na, Na Na Na Na Na Na

Na Na Na, Na Na Na Na Na Na


Prayer:

Father may those that you've placed in my life never say goodbye, until they've fulfilled every purpose by which you placed them there. Amen.





Are you going at saying goodbye easily??? 


To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments