GOODBYE:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOOD BYE


Word: Mark 6:46 NLT


After telling everyone good-bye, he went up into the hills by himself to pray.




Here's My Take: 


Intro.


In our context, we'll be looking at goodbye as attitude people display or how people relate with people.

When people say goodbye, in it's original sense, it doesn't mean "I don't want to see you again", it doesn't mean "never you call me again". Good bye means parting ways, which the people involved can still contact or come back to each other.


But you'll agree with me that in most friendships/relationships, especially between the opposite sex, goodbye means a whole lot of things.

To some goodbye means I have lost you forever; the end of everything. No smiles, no greeting.

To some it means blackout; no contact.

To some it means the end; I don't know you again. Even if I see you on the road, I'll do as I've not seen your face before. Avoid me.


'Englishly' speaking goodbye is not actually the end of the road. But the truth is when things fall apart, it becomes a rope that is cut into shreds that cannot be joined. 


Conclusion:

For the record, we may not get the exact scriptures to back each post up. Unless anyone could suggest. But just follow us and get the Wisdom. Which is the principal thing.


Song:

Why should I feel discouraged

Why should the shadows come

Why should my heart feel lonely

And long for heaven and home


When Jesus is my portion

A constant friend is he

His eye is on the sparrow

And I know he watches over me

His eye is on the sparrow

And I know he watches me


I sing because I'm happy

I sing because I'm free

His eye is on the sparrow

And I know he watches me


Prayer:

Father give me the spirit of fellowship. Amen




Why are you not going out anymore??? 



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments