GOODBYE:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOOD BYE


Word: Mark 6:46 NLT


After telling everyone good-bye, he went up into the hills by himself to pray.




Here's My Take: 


Intro.


From Google...

"The original goodbye, dating from the 1570s, was godbwye, which was a contraction of the farewell phrase "God be with ye!"


Goodbye is a parting word, something you say to other people when you're leaving. A goodbye means that someone's departing.

You might say goodbye to all your colleagues after work.

You say goodbye to your parents when you go off to college, same with guests when they leave after a visit. 


Goodbye is one of the commonest sentences made between two separate living individuals. After all their discussions, they'll close it with a good bye. While some will only say bye or bye . Goodbye and farewell means same thing, but goodbye are spoken more often than farewell. Except maybe in writing.


Conclusion:

Goodbye is a word/phrase that can be used in a friendly and unfriendly manner. It all depends on when and why it is used.  


Song:

I need you, you need me

We’re all a part of God’s body

Stand with me, agree with me

We’re all a part of God’s body


It is his will, that every need be supplied

You are important to me, I need you to survive

You are important to me, I need you to survive


Prayer:

Lord lead me in your ways and may we not part ways. Amen.



If Jesus makes you happy say Amen???



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments