GOD BLESS ME

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOD BLESS ME


Word: 2 Timothy 2:6 KJV

The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits.





Here's My Take:



Never take God's blessings for granted. Never neglect blessing your family too. It's very very important. Especially, as a Man of God, never leave your family out while blessing others.

If you cannot do it while blessing others, then do it immediately, after. But doing it before/while blessing others is the best time to do that.


Because the Grace that is working through you may actually not work for you, unless you align yourself under it". Note the above point down, it's very very important. With that knowledge it will help us do the needful.

King David and Pastor E. Adeboye understood that, and they aligned themselves under such Grace. And they became blessed.


The wise sees opportunity and never let it pass. Because such opportunity may or may not come back again. And sometimes when it does, it may not be exactly the way it was. 


Conclusion:

Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God [set aside self-righteous pride], so that He may exalt you [to a place of honor in His service] at the appropriate time


Song:

Hold me close

Let Your love surround me

Bring me near

Draw me to Your side

And as I wait

I will rise up like the eagle

And I will soar with You

Your Spirit leads me on

In the power of Your love


Prayers:

Father may I always be in line with the move of your blessings. Amen.



Are you proud of who you're???



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538

ennuggets.blogspot.com



NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments