REASSURANCE(Who will God reassure?)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: REASSURANCE(What can raise someone's confidence:) 


Word: Exodus 33:19 KJV

And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the Lord before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy.





Here's My Take:


What/who can raise someone's confidence:


5. GOD: 

Who will God reassure?

1. Whom he chose to show mercy.


Often times, people thought that to pray for God's mercy you must have committed a particular sin; very big sin, before you'll do that. No, it's not like that. Crying for mercy is a daily thing; as often as possible. Never stop crying. Are you on the road or in your house, say it. Are you doing business and it's not moving as it should, cry for mercy. That mercy can turn things around. If the business is moving well, still cry for mercy to sustain that tempo.


Mercy is the daily cry of a man that knows what he's doing. Because there's nothing anyone could do without God's mercy. Mercy opens and it also sustains. If you know, you know.


One thing people doesn't know is that God's mercy does not raise a flag; to make people know whom it is with and whom it's not with. That's why we cry daily, pleading with God to show us mercy. One can claim to have it, but it's not with him, while the one that thought that he doesn't have it, has it in abundance. It's all about whom God has chosen. Ask God to chose you today.


Conclusion:

Place yourself in the hollow of Jesus' hands daily, because in that hollow lies mercy in abundance. Remain Blessed.


Song:

Everlasting arms of love enfold me;

Words of peace the voice divine has told me;

I am safe, while God himself doth hold me

In the hollow of his hand.


In the hollow of his hand

In the hollow of his hand

I am safe whatever may betide me

In the hollow of his hand


Prayers:

Lord Jesus please show me your mercy; yes I don't deserve it, but please keep me in your mercy. Amen.


GOD BLESS.


HAPPY FRUITFUL 2021




What do you have for Jesus???



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538

ennuggets.blogspot.com



NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments