REASSURANCE: Who will God reassure?

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: REASSURANCE(What can raise someone's confidence:) 


Word: Isaiah 41:10 KJV

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.






Here's My Take:


What/who can raise someone's confidence:


5. GOD: 

Who will God reassure?

2. Those who are weak but desire God's strength.


Just like we'd discussed previously concerning mercy; that God shows mercy to those he'd chosen. Same way God strengths only those who are weak. And not just because they were weak alone, but because they desire God's strength. God's strength comes to the man who's in need of it; not the man who just want to taste it.


Just like God's mercy, God's strength is based on choice and that is attracted by desire. So God doesn't just throw his strength to nobody; it must hit a target; a desired soul.


When you give a child a very costly item and the child didn't desire it, s/he will misuse it. But when a child desires a particular thing and that was given to her, wether costly or cheap, she'll value it and use it with respect. 

The above illustration, demonstrated how man can misuse the strength of God.

Any man who wants to do something, seeks God's strength. Because without Him, we can do nothing.


Conclusion:

The higher your expectations(desire), the more God's strength you possess.


Song:

Show me your face

Fill up this space

My world needs you right now

My world needs you right now

I can't escape

Being afraid

Fill me with you right now

My world needs you right now


Prayers:

Lord Jesus release your Strength to me, my soul taste for it. Amen.


GOD BLESS.


HAPPY FRUITFUL 2021




Are you READY FOR CHRIST COMING???



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538

ennuggets.blogspot.com



NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments