REASSURANCE(What can raise someone's confidence:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget


Dated: 31:01:021


Topic: REASSURANCE(What can raise someone's confidence:) 


Word: 1 Samuel 16:14‭, ‬23 NIV

If Now the Spirit of the Lord had departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the Lord tormented him.  Whenever the spirit from God came on Saul, David would take up his lyre and play. Then relief would come to Saul; he would feel better, and the evil spirit would leave him.




Here's My Take:


What/who can raise someone's confidence:


5. SONGS:

The power of songs cannot be overemphasized. Many testimonies accompanies it. One doesn't need to be a vocalist; sing very well, before having a song that blesses him/her.

Today, we'll be sharing what someone said in our WhatsApp group


"I don't really play musics only because am depressed or need reassurance 

Most times when I can't lack words to express my gratitude to God, I play musics that worships or praises him.

Music to me is like a lighter that triggers the fire inside the soul.  

Sometimes in the day, when you play holyspirit filled songs from singers like  *Lawrence Oyor* or *Theophilus Sunday* the atmosphere around you becomes charged that even if you didn't plan to pray, you find yourself praying.

 

Music also has this way of preventing me of committing certain sins. When a song ministers to your soul, if you where planning to lie, you can't even attempt it again because you're conscious of a presence in your room.

Songs really give reassurance because we will always know that no matter the situation we find ourself in, God will always be there to pave ways for us"


Conclusion:

Can we get your testimony on how song/s inspires and transform your life?

With the right song, certain things about you will change or improve.


Song:

Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders

Let me walk upon the waters

Wherever you would call me 

Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander

And my faith will be made stronger

In the presence of my Saviour.


Prayers:

Father teach me songs written and sang by the Angel, that I may minister unto you always. In Jesus name. Amen.



HAPPY FRUITFUL 2021


How was today's Service???



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538

ennuggets.blogspot.com



NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments