Who is The Old Prophet(What can make your Oil to run dry: 2

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: The Old Prophet(Who is "The Old Prophet"?) 2


Word: Ephesians 4:7 KJV

But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.



Here's My Take:


What can make your Oil to run dry:

4. Frustration: 


Why many ministers are frustrated today which may later result to Old Prophetism is the inability to differentiate between "who you want to be from whom God want you to be". Man is a choicy being, he'll always want his choice to prevail. Many struggle today in their ministry because they want to be someone else, different from whom God want them to be


I was once in that shoe


Looking at my nugget, you'll notice a very much difference between mine and every kind of devotional you've seen. Yes there are. Many times I have tried to leave this pattern so that mine will be like the rest. The more I tried to do that, the more I was resisted. And the more I see the uniqueness in my pattern. The truth is, I loss a group because of my pattern, what can I say?!

Though I haven't arrived yet, still striving for mastery, yet I see God being Glorified. It's a matter of time, the results will show.


Looking at many Apostle's today, especially in Nigeria, you'll see so much difference in uniqueness between all of them. Their patterns are different but the messages remain the same. Even our Grandfather's in the Lord; there's so much uniqueness between them.

When you don't understand that what God want you to be may be different from what you want to be, you won't do God's will but yours. May God help us.


Conclusion:

Being whom God wants you to be will make you outstanding, but that doesn't mean that the journey may be easy and the road smooth.

But with patients everything will fall in place.


Song:

People say time will heal

But you know, they just don't feel what you feel

Times are hard but God is so good

He's never failed you, and He said He never would


He see's your tears

He fights your fears


Hold on, help is on the way

He said he'd never leave you or forsake you


Prayers:

Father help me to be what/who you want me to be. Amen.




Are you washed by the Blood of Jesus???



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.




#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments