Who is The Old Prophet(what can make your Oil to run dry)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: The Old Prophet(Who is "The Old Prophet"?) 


Word: 1 Timothy 4:14 KJV

Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.





Here's My Take:


What can make your Oil to run dry:


4. Curse Upon their heads: 


Another reason I think that can make a young vibrant Minister's Oil to run dry is as a result of curses and spell cast upon his head. Many Oils upon the heads of many Ministers today are flowing as a result of words(Prophecy, prayers, decree, etc) spoken over them by their Spiritual fathers. Which manifested as a result of each person's sacrifice. But when wrong words are spoken against such Oil, it may cease it from flowing.


Now look at this...

One night I overheard a woman from a distance telling her son "you will die before me!" What!!

She said that repeatedly. What was the cause, someone may ask? Based on what I observed, it's like the little boy went out to watch movie at a shop close by, and it was late. So out of anger, she said "you'll die before me!" Hmmmm!

I couldn't Stop her from that because I was not close and couldn't see her face. I would have told her to correct it immediately. People doesn't know how powerful words are.


Now imagine if this boy is to be a minister tomorrow, what do you think that may be his lot?! He may not die natural death, but spiritual. Because death is death. Even if it's natural death, the boy looks younger than thirteen and the woman looks younger than fortish. It then means, if she'll die by fifty, her son will die before twenty. This sentence may not work on him now but later; the time the world will be looking up to him. And don't be surprised that some young ministers that died untimely may be as a result of spell/cursed laid against. 


Conclusion:

As words can empower Oil(Grace or ministry), same way it can destroy it.

Be careful of your choice of words because words are strong enough to rain down a city


Song:

My Jesus, my Savior

Lord, there is none like You

All of my days

I want to praise

The wonders of Your mighty love


My comfort, my shelter

Tower of refuge and strength

Let every breath, all that I am

Never cease to worship You


Prayers:

Father let your words overrule any other word/s speaking against me in Jesus name. Amen.




Do you have Jesus in your life???



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.




#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments