Who is the Old Prophet(what can make your Oil run dry): 2

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: The Old Prophet(Who is "The Old Prophet"?) 2



Word: 1 Corinthians 4:15 NLT

For even if you had ten thousand others to teach you about Christ, you have only one spiritual father. For I became your father in Christ Jesus when I preached the Good News to you.




Here's My Take:


What can make your Oil to run dry:


3. When the cover is bad: 


Just like we said yesterday that a young vibrant minister that found himself under an old Prophet, it's likened to an engine which the cover of it's oil inlet is broken. When these young men tried everything they could to survive on their own, after they have been used and reused, they'll quit. Leading to dryness. 


But we'll still find out that some vibrant ministers caused their dryness by the themselves. Due to lack of patience and direct submission to apostolic supervision. When a young minister recognizes a Spiritual father, with or without mentors he'll do well. But when the role of a Spiritual father is aborted, there will be serious trouble.


This is one truth many may not like to hear. The truth is everyone has a role they play in your life, which anyone else can replace any. But that of spiritual father, it's played by one person, as long as you belong to that particular Church.

So no matter how annointed you may be as a young minister, never trade the role of your Spiritual father. E get why(there's a reason)


Conclusion:

Things of the Spirit are not matters anyone should handle with kids gloves. For they're bigger than mortals.


Song:

This is the way you father me

I love the way you father

This is the way you father me

I love the way you father me


You touch my eyes, so I can see You're making me to be like You You touch my heart, so I can love You more You're making me to be like You You touch my ears, so I can hear your word You're making, making me to be like You You touch my mind, so I can know You, know You better You're making me to be like You


Prayers:

Father help me not to use my hands and dry my Oil. Amen.




Are you for Jesus???



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.




#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments