Who is the Old Prophet(what can make your Oil run dry..Oil Leakage) 2

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: The Old Prophet(Who is "The Old Prophet"?) 7



Word: Judges 16:19‭-‬20 NLT

Delilah lulled Samson to sleep with his head in her lap, and then she called in a man to shave off the seven locks of his hair. In this way she began to bring him down, and his strength left him. Then she cried out, “Samson! The Philistines have come to capture you!” When he woke up, he thought, “I will do as before and shake myself free.” But he didn’t realize the Lord had left him.




Here's My Take:


What can make your Oil to run dry:


1. Oil leakage:


As Oil leakage can cause an Oil to run down in an engine, it can also destroy the container.

I remembered when our car engine knocked, which one of the reasons was that the Oil didn't gauge and we used it to travel a very long distance. As I was firing the engine, I heard a very cranky sound and the engine went off. I checked everything and tried everything, but the engine refused to come up. We called a mechanic, he checked within few seconds and told us that the engine has knocked.


The truth is that the engine did not only knock, everything inside was badly affected. Which we were told to buy a new engine because nothing will be done and if anything is done, it won't remain the same again.

When the ministry of a minister is not gauged, that ministry will go down. And if care is not taken, it can crash and end untimely, leading to Old Prophetism(stagnancy). But when it's gauged, it will serve well.


Samson and the two sons of Eli are examples of machine which the Oil didn't just run dry but the container got destroyed as well. The mistake of running an engine(ministry) with leaks is so risky, which when it's disgrace will come, it may not give any sign. Use Samson as a case study. He had opening which cause leakages, yet he was careless to tackle it. And you know the end of the story. 


Conclusion:

Carelessness is the tunnel which devil use to enter a person's life(ministry, business, etc) to deal him/her


Song:

Here I am in Your presence

Do to me what You want

Am open before You Lord

Do to me what You want

Here I am in Your presence

Do to me what You want

Am open before You Lord

Do to me what You want


This is the place of encounter

This is the place of surrender

This is the place where my flesh gives way

This is the place where my life is changed

Do to me what You want


Prayers:

Father direct me on what to do, when there's leakage in my life(ministry). Amen.




Is Jesus your Leader???



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#photo_credit: national geographic

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments