Old Prophet(what can make your Oil run dry):

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: The Old Prophet(Who is "The Old Prophet"?) 



Word: Genesis 49:4 KJV

Unstable as water, thou shalt not excel; because thou wentest up to thy father's bed; then defiledst thou it: he went up to my couch.




Here's My Take:


What can make your Oil to run dry:


2. Bad gasket(seal): 


A gasket is a mechanical seal which fills the space between two or more mating surfaces, generally to prevent leakage from or into the joined objects while under compression

Its a material that makes some parts of the machinery(engine) to lap together. When this seal gets bad, Oil level will be dropping gradually.


This is the case of a young vibrant minister but under wrong and stagnant atmosphere(Ministry or Church). This is just like a fresh sweet wine in an old tattered wine skin; it will never move market.

No ministry survives in such environment. And any young vibrant minister that found himself in such environment will end untimely.


Bad gasket doesn't help any engine, it shorts it's oil. Stagnant atmosphere doesn't add value to any growing minister. When his mates are making waves in a suitable environment, he'll be struggling to add value. When others are running, he'll be crawling. I know so many ministers today, that didn't give in much but their environment elevated them. Same way I'd known Minister that have given almost their all yet, they've never crossed their environment.


Conclusion:

Wrong/stagnant atmosphere is like a disease to a ministry(minister). It will eat it's host till nothing is left in it.


Song:

You broke the night like the sun

And healed my heart with Your great love

Any trouble I couldn't bear

You lifted me upon Your shoulders


Love that's stronger

Love that covers sin

And takes the weight of the world


I love You

All of my hope is in You

Jesus Christ take my life

Take all of me


Prayers:

Father I refuse every form of stagnation in my life, family and ministry in Jesus name. Amen.




Are you a soldier of the Cross???



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.




#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments