Who is The Old Prophet(what can make your Oil to run dry):

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: The Old Prophet(Who is "The Old Prophet"?) 6



Word: Judges 16:19‭-‬20 NLT

Delilah lulled Samson to sleep with his head in her lap, and then she called in a man to shave off the seven locks of his hair. In this way she began to bring him down, and his strength left him. Then she cried out, “Samson! The Philistines have come to capture you!” When he woke up, he thought, “I will do as before and shake myself free.” But he didn’t realize the Lord had left him.




Here's My Take:


What can make your Oil to run dry:


1. Oil leakage:


Continued.....


From our conclusion yesterday we were told "Every good engine operator knows that every engine is capable of shorting oil that's why he checks it before using. And when he checks and found out drops in gauge, he seeks for mechanical assistance."

This means that no man is perfect, time will come when weaknesses will raise their ugly heads, which are referred to as 'drops in gauge'


So what you do when these drops are noticed is what determines whether you'll remain relevant or not. It determines how far and how well anyone can get/go. When these drops are mishandled, the person may end up an Old Prophet, because those drops may lead to failures. 

Checking your engine daily as an operator may seem to be a hard work especially myself. But that's the best thing to do, to save yourself from unnecessary interruption.


Irrespective of how good and new you think your engine is, it's advisable to check it out. Make it a daily routine; a habit; just before you use it anytime.

Same things are applicable to every minister. 

Sit yourself down and ask yourself some questions, so that when you're done answering it. You'll see a change.

Praying is good, fasting is good, meditation on the studied word is wonderful. But never forget to sit yourself down and ask yourself some personal questions. You can do it while praying, fasting or meditating.


Conclusion:

If man can pay so much attention on the things(engine) he made, what about the things God made? 


Song:

Here I am, all my intentions

All my obsessions, I wanna lay them all down

In Your hands, only Your love is vital

Though I'm not entitled

Still You call me Your child


God, You don't need me, but somehow You want me

Oh, how You love me, somehow that frees me

To take my hands off of my life and the way it should go

Oh, God, You don't need me, but somehow You want me

Oh, how You love me, somehow that frees me

To open my hands up and give You control

I give You control



Prayers:

Father search me thoroughly and fish out those areas of life that are leaking. Amen.




What you say is it what you do???



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.




#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments