Who is The Old Prophet(They always sit as Judges to pass judgement on everything you did/said) 8:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: The Old Prophet(Who is "The Old Prophet"?) 8



Word: Matthew 23:1‭-‬2‭, ‬4 NIV

Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat.  They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.





Here's My Take:


Who is "The Old Prophet"?


3. They always sit as Judges to pass judgement on everything you did/said:


Continuing from yesterday...


One striking thing happened towards our last days in the camp. We were to leave camp on Monday. And every day just like we already know that corpers are woken up by beagle so that they'll go out and pray and began parade. But on Saturday before the Monday, no beagle was heard. Because of that our Christian brethren relaxed and was enjoying their sleep. But I heard Muslim guys moving from one hostel to the other saying "Muslim brothers come out for prayers". They were saying it repeatedly so that as many that are asleep will wake up and also those that are reluctant will receive strength and join. But my people relaxed.


When I came out to the parade ground, were we, the Christians pray, it was 'grave yard'; no body was there. 

I waited and also pray in Holy Ghost. Few persons came out; not more than ten. While the Christians in that camp were more than five hundred. Honestly brethren, that Saturday was remarkable; it was the best morning devotion we'd had. We prayed prayers! As we were praying, one of the authorities, Old Prophet, came and asked somebody behind "who is in charge of this gathering?" I was called. And he ask me " WHY are you people praying by now? Who authorized this?


I simply said, we are sorry Sir, we didn't know that time has gone. Personally I thought that parade will hold that morning. So that if it holds, we'll stop when everybody start coming. But it didn't hold, we continued. The man said, oya close this thing and get out from here. I said "Ok Sir".

We concluded and left.

Thank God for all the devotions we had, especially that Saturday's prayers, because we're not able to do devotion again till we left that Monday, but that prayers gave us testimonies. No corper died in our camp. And when we left, some of us had accident but no scratch on their body.


Conclusion:

While men slept, The Old Prophets move about and sow tars. But when they see that you're awake praying(not pressing phone), they'll ask you WHY?

But the good news is, when you pray, victory has becomes yours.


Song:

First it was fragrance 

Then it turned to fire

My worship is my weapon

This is how I fight(win) my battle


Prayers:

Father cause me to take charge of my territory. And give me the Grace to shut the mouths of the Old Prophets. Amen.





Are you in the Lord's Army???




To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.




#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments